Bruce Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ring a ding a ding, I'm going down - Eels thread

2 posters

Go down

Ring a ding a ding, I'm going down - Eels thread Empty Ring a ding a ding, I'm going down - Eels thread

Post  Eel Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:10 pm

Not going well at the moment. 2nd last and up against the Broncos.

I hate Denis Fitzgerald he has passed his use-by date. Go away Denis go!
Eel
Eel
Bruce Crew Obesessed
Bruce Crew Obesessed

Back to top Go down

Ring a ding a ding, I'm going down - Eels thread Empty Re: Ring a ding a ding, I'm going down - Eels thread

Post  Nick Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:05 pm

Not having a good season, eh?
Nick
Nick
Admin
Admin

https://brucecrew.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Ring a ding a ding, I'm going down - Eels thread Empty Re: Ring a ding a ding, I'm going down - Eels thread

Post  Eel Thu Apr 23, 2009 4:39 pm

No not really at the moment. We can get better, I am confident as always, but we have a lot of work to do. I just did some research and I saw we don't play the sharks, the only side lower than us, for about 6 weeks.

Fuck I hope it happens soon and we get over that. Yet hopefully we can get some upsets king
Eel
Eel
Bruce Crew Obesessed
Bruce Crew Obesessed

Back to top Go down

Post  Eel Fri Apr 24, 2009 7:08 am

Just found this article:

Workaholic Parramatta forward Nathan Hindmarsh has declared the Eels are ready to 'shove it up' critics by turning their season around on the back of a string of victories.

Parra heads into Friday night's clash with co-leaders Brisbane in second last spot, but Hindmarsh is convinced better days lie ahead.

Far from fearing the trip to Suncorp Stadium, the Eels veteran believes the challenge could bring the best out in his struggling side.

"These are the type of games you like to play. A Friday night, everyone's writing you off, Brisbane are in good form and everyone expects us to lose," Hindmarsh said on Wednesday.

"We have a pretty handy record up there and a good supporter base so I am actually looking forward to it."

"We will get up there, bunker down and get away from the spotlight as we have taken a bit of a kicking this week."

The kickings are coming on the field and off at Parramatta.

The side was pilloried by club greats after slumping to an embarrassing 48-18 loss to the Bulldogs last round.

Coach Daniel Anderson accused the Eels of playing without passion and commitment.

Long-serving CEO Denis Fitzgerald is also in the firing line as he fights to retain his job leading into an acrimonious vote for control of Parramatta Leagues Club.

"This sort of stuff seems to go with the territory of the Parramatta club; you get used to it after a while," Hindmarsh said.

"We have already started to build up a siege mentality around us and hopefully that will get us through this difficult patch we are having."

"We're at the stage where it's stuff everyone, we're going to bunker down, get some wins and shove it up some people."
Eel
Eel
Bruce Crew Obesessed
Bruce Crew Obesessed

Back to top Go down

Post  Eel Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:23 pm

Looks like a long cold winter Sad
Eel
Eel
Bruce Crew Obesessed
Bruce Crew Obesessed

Back to top Go down

Post  Eel Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:59 am

Great news for us last night. Denis's board got voted off. Now he only has to get sacked.
Eel
Eel
Bruce Crew Obesessed
Bruce Crew Obesessed

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:00 am

I think Denis has been great but he has passed his use by date.
Nick
Nick
Admin
Admin

https://brucecrew.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Eel Fri May 01, 2009 2:16 am

We're up against the Cowboys. There is hope.
Eel
Eel
Bruce Crew Obesessed
Bruce Crew Obesessed

Back to top Go down

Post  Eel Fri May 01, 2009 4:25 pm

And we've won. Awesome win.
Eel
Eel
Bruce Crew Obesessed
Bruce Crew Obesessed

Back to top Go down

Post  Eel Wed May 06, 2009 3:12 pm

And even better now Dennis is gone Very Happy
Eel
Eel
Bruce Crew Obesessed
Bruce Crew Obesessed

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down