Bruce Crew
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Champions of England, Europe (And Earth) - The Manchester United Thread

4 posters

Go down

Champions of England, Europe (And Earth) - The Manchester United Thread Empty Champions of England, Europe (And Earth) - The Manchester United Thread

Post  Nate Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:56 am

Post about Manchester United here.

Remaining fixtures:
02 May Barclays Premier League Middlesbrough A 12:45
05 May UEFA Champions League Arsenal A 19:45
10 May Barclays Premier League Man City H 13:30
13 May Barclays Premier League Wigan A 20:00
16 May Barclays Premier League Arsenal H 12:45

Nate
Bruce Crew Beginner
Bruce Crew Beginner

Back to top Go down

Champions of England, Europe (And Earth) - The Manchester United Thread Empty Re: Champions of England, Europe (And Earth) - The Manchester United Thread

Post  Nick Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:56 pm

Good win by you guys but can you back in up and win next week? wink
Nick
Nick
Admin
Admin

https://brucecrew.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Champions of England, Europe (And Earth) - The Manchester United Thread Empty Re: Champions of England, Europe (And Earth) - The Manchester United Thread

Post  Eel Sat May 02, 2009 2:14 pm

They should smash Boro.
Eel
Eel
Bruce Crew Obesessed
Bruce Crew Obesessed

Back to top Go down

Post  Nate Sat May 02, 2009 4:59 pm

They've won 2-0.

Nate
Bruce Crew Beginner
Bruce Crew Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Nate Wed May 06, 2009 3:34 am

We beat Arsenal! We're going to Rome for the final

Nate
Bruce Crew Beginner
Bruce Crew Beginner

Back to top Go down

Post  Super_James Sat May 23, 2009 4:42 am

Against Barca, that'll be great. By the way, can a mod change the title thread to "Champions of England, Europe (and Earth): Manchester United thread". Because that is our purpose after all.
Super_James
Super_James
Bruce crew part timer
Bruce crew part timer

Back to top Go down

Post  Nick Sat May 23, 2009 4:45 am

Super_James wrote:Because that is our purpose after all.

Sad
Nick
Nick
Admin
Admin

https://brucecrew.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Super_James Mon May 25, 2009 4:35 am

Christiano Ronaldo looks like he is staying. I found this.

Cristiano Ronaldo has reaffirmed his intention to stay at Manchester United.

Fresh speculation linked the winger to Real Madrid earlier this week, although the Spanish giants have "categorically denied'' media reports they have a pre-contract agreement to sign United's Portuguese international star.

And the 24-year-old maintains he sees his future with the Premier League champions, who aim to retain their Champions League trophy on Wednesday when they take on Barcelona in the Champions League final in Rome.

Ronaldo explained: "Manchester United is my home. My heart is here. This is where I want to play. The boss (Sir Alex Ferguson) believes in this team and so do I. Ever since I joined United he has been like a second father to me.

"This is my home now. I think even when I say my heart is here people are going to speak up and make things up. But this is where I want to play. We are part of an era that can go down in history for the way we are playing and for the trophies we are winning.

"The boss believes in this team and so do I. And this is where I want to be. Manchester United is now my house.''

Ronaldo was keen to praise Ferguson for enabling him to blossom at Old Trafford.

He continued in the News of the World: "He is two different people and they have both helped me become who I am today. Firstly he is probably the most knowledgeable football coach in the world. I learn from him every day.

"No matter how good I become, I know he is a man who will always be able to teach me that little bit more. I don't get tired of learning from him because I know every bit of advice he gives me will make me a better player.

"The second person he is, is a father to me. Ever since I joined Manchester United, he has been like a second father to me. I don't just respect him, I have the affection for him a child has for his father.

"When he gives me advice that is non-football, I listen because it will make me a better person.''
Super_James
Super_James
Bruce crew part timer
Bruce crew part timer

Back to top Go down

Post  Super_James Thu May 28, 2009 2:14 am

Shame we lost this morning. But we weren't that good TBH
Super_James
Super_James
Bruce crew part timer
Bruce crew part timer

Back to top Go down

Post  Eel Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:40 am

I read somewhere that Scholes was a target of Bolton
Eel
Eel
Bruce Crew Obesessed
Bruce Crew Obesessed

Back to top Go down

Post  Super_James Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:18 am

Eel wrote:I read somewhere that Scholes was a target of Bolton

Well I hope Bolton aren't getting him.
Super_James
Super_James
Bruce crew part timer
Bruce crew part timer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down